This is the journey of mouths, the hunting of delish dishes mixed with some original taste of tongues! Hahaha. The best of mouths' experiences!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

SPANISH OMELETTE

So, tessa is writing here. I jsut wanna report about saturday's delish moment.

The recipe is from my cooking class teacher, I dont really know where she got it from soo I cant give credits, haha.

Spanish Omelette
--ill post it later--



--
The review is, maybe me and my cooking group didnt cook it right or my teacher didnt teach us right but our resulted-egg wasnt looked like the ones on those cooking sites picture. Hahaha, anyway, it doesnt matter.

Pokoknya actually ini makanan delish! (mine didnt, ahhaha), and cocok buat dimakan sebagai lauk gitu. hahaa. maknyoss! apalagi kalo nasinya yg seperti di pizza hut itu, khusus, (yg warnanya kuning itu loh, i dont know what its called). Bakal jadi gurih2 gitu, + tortilaa waa!

But paprika nya bikin omelette ini bau2 paprika gitu, soo I advice you not to put it in too kalo gak suka baunya. really, gw soalnya salah satu yg jadi il-feel ngeliatnya setelah berpaprika.
Anyway, telor nya bakal asik banget kalo bisa ditutup (ga cuman tuh bahan ditaroh di atasnya), sooo people, I dare you to try it at home!

alamaknyos! hahaha.

No comments: